I research and share leading-edge information, tools and exercises to help you transform and heal your life situations...
...because I believe our human experience of life should be enjoyable, we should feel a sense of freedom, and be able to create growth in our life and that of others.
I also like developing websites like this one and technology solutions to help develop you and your business online and offline...
...because I enjoy researching, testing, and developing technology and its applications in general. I currently focus on websites.
A bit more about me.
- I am single, and the father of a beautiful daughter.
- I mostly live and work in Birmingham, United Kingdom where I went to schools, college and university.
- I have experience of and can travel to other countries and continents for client, project and personal desires.
- I have experience of and can work with individuals and sole traders through to multi-national corporations.
- I have experience of working in a variety of types and specialisms of businesses.
Activities & experience.
- Research, practise, and refining of information and exercises from quantum physics, metaphysics and life experiences that help you to create real lasting transformation and healing: 12 Years.
- Design and development of general interactive and electronic applications: 33 Years.
- Kickstarting new projects, and speeding the delivery of existing projects: 26 Years.
- Starting, managing and developing web applications, and general online systems and communications: 26 Years.
- Hands on HTML (Good): 23 Years.
- Hands on PHP (OK): 14 Years.
- Hands on MySQL (OK): 17 Years.
- Hands on WordPress (Hosted) (Good): 12 Years.
- Hands on CSS (OK): 13 Years.
- Hands on SaaS & software integration: 13 Years.
Organisational size experience.
- Individuals / sole traders.
- Small businesses.
- Large / national organisations.
- Multi-national corporations.
- Vocational: North America, Europe, Asia.
- Personal: North America, Europe, Africa, Asia.
- 'On standby to save a life' for DKMS (We Delete Blood Cancer).
- Donations to:
- The Brook
- The Good Shepherd Agricultural Mission
- Birmingham St. Mary's Hospice.
- Reduced and no fee services supporting:
- Birmingham Community Housing Network
- Freedom Fund
- Moseley Together
- Free course to help people start to transform and their life situations.
Courses & Qualifications
- Managing Change business management/executive course with Mitchell Phoenix.
- Graphic Design / Visual Communication (specialising in computer graphics) B.A. Honours Degree from the now called Birmingham City University.