What personal information is collected from the people that visit the website?
When registering or ordering on this website, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, billing address or other details to help you with your experience.
When is your information collected?
Information is collected from you when you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use live chat, open a support ticket, enter information on this website, and provide feedback on products or services.
How is your information used?
We may use the information that is collected from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for a newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other website features in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience and to allow delivery of the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve the website in order to better serve you.
- To create a better service for you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other website feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone enquiries).
How is your information protected?
When credit card information is requested, the details are never stored on this website and are only stored if appropriate, such as for monthly subscriptions, on secure payment gateway processing servers. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
All payment transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on this website. Where credit card information is required to be stored, such as for recurring subscription payments, the information is stored securely on the servers of the payment gateway provider.
Are 'cookies' used?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables this website's or another service provider's systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information. For example, cookies can be used to help remember logins, and also remember and process the items in your shopping cart. Cookies are also used to help in understanding your preferences based on previous or current website activity, and which helps provide improved services. Cookies are also used to help compile data about website traffic and website interaction so that better website experiences and tools can be created in the future.
Cookies are used to:
- Help remember and process the items in a shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile data about website traffic and website interactions in order to offer better website experiences and tools in the future. Trusted third-party services may also be used that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings. As every browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your website experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Your Personally Identifiable Information is not sold or traded to outside parties unless without advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist in operating this website and its integrated external systems, conducting our business, or serving users. Information may also be released when the release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce this website's policies, or protect rights, property or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, and with this website owner's discretion, third-party products or services may be included or offered on this website. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. This website owner, therefore, has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, the integrity of our website is always respected and welcome any feedback about these websites.
Children's online privacy protection.
There is no specific direct marketing to children under the age of 13 years old.
Your email address is collected in in order to:
- Send you information, respond to enquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process your orders and to send information and updates about your orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing lists, or continue to send emails to clients and subscribers after the original transaction has occurred.
About emails to you.
- Emails will not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Email will honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests as quickly as possible.
Updated 10th November 2016.